It takes 70 days after your date of purchase for cashback from orders placed on Korean local stores in Korea to be successfully attributed to your account. For certain stores like 11ST, Auction, and other Korean local stores, cashback is attributed 70 days after the purchase is confirmed. The amount of time it takes for cashback to be attributed to your account may vary by store, and you can check this information on the store page.
1.You made a purchase directly through a stores website or app.
2. You purchased an ineligible product (Ineligible products can be checked in-store details on the store page).
3. You clicked through to the store through a website other than Mallree.
4.You didn go back through Mallree after your internet disconnected in the middle of going through checkout.
5.You placed multiple orders when only going through Mallree once (Only one order per click-through is valid).
6. You canceled or changed your order or your order was canceled or changed by the store after you completed your initial purchase.
7. When visiting multiple websites or Internet browsers for one purchase
8. If you have passed through Mallree without deleting cookies. For example, after visiting price comparison sites and multiple site, cookie deletion is required.
9. You used a coupon code that isn offered on Mallree.
Also, to ensure your order gets tracked properly, we recommend that you go through Mallree again after placing all of your items in your shopping cart and before purchasing your products.